A high temperature kiln treatment
that converts hazardous wastes in to a range of valuable end products: from grinding materials, glass wool to roof or floor
tiles. The process is environmentally friendly and cost effective
· Changes the molecular structure of the
· Renders hazwaste inert, non-hazardous
· Emissions are below EC and USA regulation
The system can process
- · Incinerator Fly Ash and Bottom Ash
- · Paint Sludge
- · Electroplating and
Surface Finishing Residuals
- · Wastewater Treatment Sludge
- · Contaminated
- · Petrochemicals, Spent Solvents, Oils and Pesticides
- · Asbestos Containing Residuals
Sand Blasting Residuals
- · Electric Arc Furnace Dust & Steel Mill waste
Mixed Organic and Inorganic residuals
- . Hospital wastes etc.
LEASING AND JOINT VENTURING
CAN BE ARRANGED
hazwaste treatment plant
Plant to convert mixed plastics to fuels.
Converting mixed plastic waste and waste oils into a Diesel Fuel suitable for site or fleet vehicles or power generation.
After shredding and pretreatment, the mixed plastic waste is fed into an extruder.
The system can can treat: EP, PP,
PS, ABS, PMMA, waste [[ not PET ]]
The stystem guarantees:
- Mixing and homogenization of different types of plastic waste.
- Continuous feeding to the reactor.
- Degassing of
the input raw material.
- Elimination of residual water contained
in plastic waste.
- Diesel fuel: Sulphur max 100ppm. Cetane
COMPACT MOBILE UNIT to produce POTABLE DRINKING WATER
Simple install and operate.
Delivery to site from date of order 2 to 3 months.
Capacity of each line is 200
cubic metres per hour.
The units based on standard shipping containers. The equipment is designed around standard shipping
containers assemnbled on site on a concrete slab, the treatment lines can purifiy aquifer, river and lake water.
process involves filration and settlement storage tanks Sand filtration with the addition of chlorine in aqueous phase to
obtain a chloro-sulphate of alumina (purification-flocculation). Using of sulphate of alumina as a flocculating agent and
of carbonate of sodium
Suitable for small to medium sized communities or a large industrial complex.
|APT GROUP LTD Phone +44 1892 685 271 fax +44 1892 683 886 email email@example.com